Wakestyle / Park
Free the fireworks within
Carve up the park. Slice the flats. Hold your rail upwind. The Flare is designed for advanced riders to slide between kite and park with maximum pop, and never catch a rail again. Forget whiplash and faceplants. Its high wakestyle rocker helps to soften your impact on landings. PressFlex tips enable smooth, controlled presses. Rotate, slide and spin. The durable low-friction P-tex base won't stick when you hit that kicker or obstacle. It's Tom Bridge's freestyle stick of choice and quite possibly the most durable board in the park.
- Carve up thepark
- Slice the flats
- Hold your rail upwind
- The Flare is designed for advanced riders to slide between kite and park with maximum pop, and never catch a rail again
- Forget whiplash and faceplants.
- Its high wakestyle rocker helps to soften your impact on landings
- PressFlex tips enable smooth, controlled presses
- Rotate, slide and spin
- The durable low-friction P-tex base won't stick when you hit that kicker or obstacle
- It's Tom Bridge's freestyle stick of choice and quite possibly the most durable board in the park
- Low-friction P-Tex grind base: With durable ABS rails for long-lasting performance. The P-tex base is low friction for perfect transitions. Rotate, slide and spin with ease, knowing your board won't stick when you hit that kicker, jump or obstacle.
- High wakestyle rocker: Forget whiplash and faceplants - the high rocker line allows you to land gently without catching a rail. The rounded surface breaks the surface tension of the water, softening impact on hard and flat landings.
- Quad concave centre to deep quad channel tips: Extreme quad channels improve tracking and upwind while riding finless.
- Medium outline curve: Rounder outline for carving up the cablepark and performance on the flats. The wider middle and forgiving rocker also help with overpowered riding in choppy conditions.
- Wide square tail: Generates maximum pop for low-level technical freestyle/wakestyle tricks.
- Composite Technology: The combination of the Paulownia wood core with engineered E-glass laminate layups on the top and bottom drives riding performance.
- Dynamic flex: The flex characteristic of every TwinTip Board is determined by multiple features built into each specific design. Core thickness variations and taper, as well as detailing, longitudinally and laterally, play the most significant role in controlling the overall flex and feel. Board specific laminate layups then allow us to further fine tune the flex and board characteristics. We adjust the stiffness lengthwise and torsionally in conjunction with the rocker line, plan shape view and profile of the board, to give each board its specific performance characteristics.
- Lightweight, Impact Resistant Eco Wood Core: Paulownia is a highly renewable hardwood species, with one of the highest strength to weight ratios. Ultra lightweight, with a high shear force and high impact resistance, Paulownia wood forms a non-toxic core which significantly displaces the amount of foam or resin used in manufacturing, thereby reducing carbon emissions. Each board has a customised core thickness individually fine-tuned to ensure its characteristics are consistent throughout the range, no matter your size or weight.
- Stainless M6 standardised hardware: Standardised SS316 M6x16mm hardware across all twin tip boards and accessories enables the use of the same PH3 screwdriver for assembly and makes replacement of parts super easy.
- 20mm Fins Included: Strong, abrasion resistant composite fins with dogbone washers and M6 screws.
- No Handle Inserts
- Fix Boots Recommended: Featherlite, low-cut boots with easy one-handed entry and exit, shock absorption, direct feel and maximum comfort KnitFlex lining. Customise with coloured velcro straps. (Fix Boots sold separately).
- Flare TT Accessory Kit
- 20mm Fins included