Let the Seek wing-foil board take you places you've never been. Upwind, downwind, ocean roller or lake. Wherever you fly, whatever adventure you take. Engineered for performance. Early take-offs. Effortless touchdown recovery. The Seek provides you with an intuitive and direct connection to your hydrofoil, becoming an extension of you - the rider. It has an ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction that is stiff, responsive and maneuverable and it's precisely-balanced distribution of volume means that no matter whether you're in displacement mode, skimming or foiling, your stance remains in the same position - no shuffling required. Because every movement counts. Try it. Land it. Or pump it. Floater, sinker or somewhere in between - there's a board size and volume for every start need. And no matter what, you won't look like a kook carrying your setup to the water. The recessed carry handle will keep your Seek, Sonar and dignity safe.
- Let the Seek wing-foil board take you places you've never been.
- Upwind, downwind, ocean roller or lake.
- Wherever you fly, whatever adventure you take.
- Engineered for performance.
- Early take-offs.
- Effortless touchdown recovery.
- The Seek provides you with an intuitive and direct connection to your hydrofoil, becoming an extension of you - the rider.
- It has an ultra-lightweight yet durable hybrid carbon construction that is stiff, responsive and maneuverable and it's precisely-balanced distribution of volume means that no matter whether you're in displacement mode, skimming or foiling, your stance remains in the same position - no shuffling required.
- Because every movement counts.
Try it. Land it.Or pump it.
- Floater, sinker or somewhere in between - there's a board size and volume for every start need.
- And no matter what, you won't look like a kook carrying your setup to the water.
- The recessed carry handle will keep your Seek, Sonar and dignity safe.
- Hybrid Carbon Technology: Lighter weight construction for stiffness, manoeuvrability and glide. The stiffer the board, the better it will pump and the more responsive it feels. A light yet durable epoxy composite laminate, with a balanced carbon and e-glass fibre layup is wrapped around an EPS core. High-density closed cell PVC reinforcement around the foil track mount, leash plug and foot strap inserts spreads the load. An ultra-lightweight double bamboo reinforcement layer under the standing area adds greater impact resistance and rigidity.
- Integrated PVC structural stringer system: The DropBox foil mounting tracks are embedded into a high-density closed-cell PVC block. Two high-density PVC stringers are glued to each side of this block, distributing the load lengthwise, and the full system connects the top and bottom laminate skins for maximum support.
- DropBox adjustable foil mounting track (165x90 bolt spacing): Speed-dial your foil setup. Simply drop your foil pre-assembled with screws and t-nuts into the track, slide it backwards, then tighten the screws to fasten. Our unique structurally-integrated DropBox has a longer track for a wider adjustment range, allowing you to precision-tune the foil set up for your rider weight. A measurement guide next to the track aids correct positioning. Industry-standard 90mm track spacing means the DropBox is compatible with most foil systems.
- GOREâ„¢ waterproof 2-way vent: The EPS core of a high volume board is affected by extreme temperature changes. To prevent air pressure build-up we've installed a two-way GOREâ„¢ Protective Vent on the top deck. This allows air to pass in and out of the board, while preventing water from entering. The vent is factory-fitted and does not require any adjustment.
- Deep-V double nose concave: The nose spine and double-concave in the underside of the nose, combined with the steep bevelled rails, helps with touchdown recovery. The V-shape in the bottom contour of the board breaks the water surface on touch down, so the board dives in gently and releases quickly, without sticking. The V also helps to funnel air under the board, which helps it to release faster.
- Fast-release cutaways and tapered tail: The sharp release edge on the tail allows for an earlierÂ take-off, while the cutaways and the way the tailÂ tapersÂ reduces the volume in the tail,Â helping to bring theÂ board'sÂ centreÂ of buoyancyÂ forward, right underneath your stance.Â Having theÂ centreÂ of buoyancy directly underneath yourÂ stance is essentialÂ forÂ findingÂ that sweet spot onÂ theÂ board where you can remainÂ without shifting your weight back andÂ forward.Â TheÂ wedgedÂ tailÂ shapeÂ reduces the overall length and improves the pumpability of the foil. EveryÂ movement counts toÂ staying up on theÂ foil.Â
- Steep bevelled rails: Help with touchdown recovery and water release.
- Compact outline with generous nose volume: The shorter the board, the more effective it is for pumping, the less swing weight, and the more aerodynamic and manoeuvrable it is when riding up on the foil. The reverse shear of the deck and downward curve in the nose allows for greater control over the board, even when fully submerged on water starts. The extra nose volume was added on top so the boards could be cut short without losing stability and allows you to ride a board 6” shorter. The volume in the nose also stops you nose-diving when you’re paddling into a wave and helps keep the water off the concave deck.
- Double concave deck: There is a significant amount of concave in the deck that works to position the rider lower and makes the board more stable to ride. The concave puts all the volume outside on the rails, so the centre of the board is the low point. It creates the best potential for balancing and is the most comfortable and responsive shape to stand on.
- Corduroy deck grip with tactile & visual stance reference: For a more intuitive and direct connection to your foil, grippy longitudinal corduroy with centre-line ridge allows fast, easy tactile foot placement. Tail kickpad with cutouts on the Swell for your feet while prone paddling. Transverse markers on the deckpad provide a visual reference, giving you confidence to adjust.
- Integrated underside carry handle: Recessed carry handle on the underside of the foil board allows balanced load handling with or without the foil attached and leaves your other hand free to carry your wing or paddle down to the water.
- New Free-V and Free Foil Strap Inserts: Additional off-centre strap inserts allow you to customise your stance with 5 different positioning options for each strap - or go strapless. (Straps sold separately)
- Board withÂ EVAÂ Deckpad
- Leash AttachmentÂ Loop
- GOREâ„¢ Vent
- Â DropBox Screw Pack (4x M8x30mm
- 4x T-Nuts)
Vorbestellung ohne Vorleistung
Wir empfehlen aufgrund der 2021 zu erwartenden Lieferengpässe, schon jetzt zu bestellen, auch wenn wir erst im Sommer ausliefern können oder sollen.
Damit Du nicht schon jetzt eine Ware bezahlen musst, die Du erst in einigen Wochen oder Monaten bekommst, bieten wir Dir folgende Lösung an:
Damit Du nicht für lange Zeit mit der Bezahlung in Vorleistung treten musst, wähle bitte als Zahlungsart "Vorkasse" und überweise zunächst nur einen angemessenen Betrag als Anzahlung (etwa 5-10%). Wir benachrichtigen Dich dann, wenn die Ware verfügbar ist oder wenn der Liefertermin fest steht, so dass Du dann den Restbetrag überweisen kannst. Deine Bestellung kommt in unsere Warteliste und wir liefern akkurat in der Reihenfolge der eingehenden Bestellungen aus.
Zusätzlich gewähren wir Dir einen Sonderrabatt für die lange Wartezeit. Bitte frag per E-Mail nach einem Angebot für Deine Wunschkombination.